cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

erp question solve this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fitter Snacker is a medium size company, employing 200 employees. It operates 3 factories (plants) which are based in 3 different cities and produces snack bars. The company sells two types of snack bars. NRG-A and NRG-B. Each bar contains the following ingredients:

• Vitamins and minerals

• Dry base mixture (including oats, wheat germ, protein powder and spices)

• Wet base mixture (including honey and canola oil)

Additionally

NRG-A contains raisins while NRG-B contains hazelnuts and dates.

The company’s sales force is organised in two divisions: the wholesale division (including 150 customers) and the direct sales division (including 50 customers). The wholesale division sells to middle-men who distribute snack bars to small shops, vending machines operators and health food stores. The direct sales division sells directly to large grocery stores and sporting good stores. The company has a number of legacy systems which are not integrated to each other and this creates problems such as incorrect pricing, excessive calls to customers for information, delays in producing orders and missed delivery dates.

The general manager of the company is contemplating replacing these problematic legacy systems with an integrated ERP system. You are the head of the IT department in the company and it is your responsibility to:

• Argue about the usefulness of an ERP system, lead the package selection process and have an overview of the ERP implantation process.

• Design a pilot process using SAP terminology in order to show the functionality of either the production planning (PP), controlling (CO) or logistics (LO) process within the fitter snacker case study .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. I you are in SAP you can say to the client overview of SAP.

2. I can say in general with regards to your input. This Company need the Following Module in SAP FI-CO, MM, SD, PP & HR. or you can go with SAP Business One Solution. as your is a Medium size company.

You need to understand the business process & develop a POC how each department is integrated & how it works in sap. Functional Team has to do that.

Hope this will solve your problem,

Regards,

Pherasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

first you can study the enteire data and you would devide the separete tasks such as blueprint,and also one more thing you can not worry about this issue you can do like SAP issue.mean you can do how to solve.

regards,

reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HiJhonny

What is issue here. aand what do you expect from the forum.

I can say that ERP like SAP will be definitely able to sove this.

Regards

YMREDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i know erp sap does it.

what i exepect is

i need answers for the last bullet points... i.e in your own view