cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

History for a locked tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Someone had locked a Tcode in our production system. Now we have unlocked the Tcode through SM01. But I want to find out the person who has locked that particular Tcode. Its very important for us to find out. Is there any way out to get the history of locking/unlocking for the tcode.

Any quick help would be appreciated.I will reward points on getting a suitable answer.

Thanks,

Chinmay Dash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chinmaya,

There is no direct method, cause I don't think locking/unlocking is locked.

I wonder if you have Audit logs turned on in your system. Audit logs (SM20/SM19/SM18 I think!) can help you trace who did what on your system.

If that is not enabled, then you can run STAT transaction to find out which users used the sm01 transaction and then find out who that person might be.

STAT transaction will also give you 8 letter hostname from which the transaction was called.

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siddhesh,

Thanks for this quick reply. I have already done test on STAD and STAT. But I am not getting any suitable result.anyway i am not aware of the audit tcodes. Could you please help me out in these.

Many Thanks,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to add here, i am executing STAT on basis of SM01 Tcode as search citeria. But its taking a lot of time even for search from last month. please let me know if there ia any other way out.STAD is working fine but results nothing

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chinmaya,

Check the following link for more information about Audit logs:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/68/c9d8375bc4e312e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I doubt you will be able to find out who locked the tcode in the past. If you want to control the same in the future, one option is to activate table logging (tcode SCU3) for the table contains locked tcodes.Audit log (SM18/19/20) can also be helpful

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

Thanks very much for your answer. I have rewarded you pts.SCU3 worked for me.

Regards,

Dash