Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only 1 LSO Appraisal Template avail for assigning to HRLSO TEMPL

gctl
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We are currently building LSO Training Management in SAP ERP 2005.

Objective Settings and Appraisals is also used concurrently.

The following appraisal templates has been configured in PHAP_CATALOG under Category Group SAP Learning Solution

Category Group / Category / Template

============================

<b>SAP Learning Solution</b>

<b> Training course appraisal: Classroom</b>

Classroom Training <i>(standard SAP provided)</i>

Classroom Training - Anonymous <i>(standard SAP provided)</i>

Customer Course Evaluation <i>(customer specific)</i>

<b> Training course appraisal: WBT</b>

Web-based Training <i>(standard SAP provided)</i>

I would like to set the default appraisal template to Customer Course Evaluation whenever I activate appraisals in transaction LSO_PSV2 from Participation > Appraisals > Create whilst clicking on the course.

In order to acheive the above, in the config setting for HRLSO TEMPL , I will need to assign the appraisal template.

The problem is the <b>only</b> appraisal template that allows me to select when I click on the search help is Web-based Training. Not any others.

Is there any config setting that needs to be taken care of so as to get the search help top pop up Customer Course Evaluation for my config selection as well ?

Thanks,

Gregg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregg,

I tested the issue and after my investigation I found out the following:

I created a new template and did the steps you described. In the T77S0 i wanted to have the new template in the list while pushing the F4 on the switch HRLSO TEMPL, but only the one was shown which is the current...

I went to PP01, checked the Serial Number of the Appraisal template I created and entered it into the HRLSO TEMPL manually, than pushed "Save" -> it worked correct, no error messages came.

Now once again went back to the switch, pushed on F4 and there was the bug -> only the new template I created was on the list...

Thus our SAP internal systems are up-to-date with the newest patches, I suppose that this one is probably a system malfucntion.

I would like to suggest you to post an OSS message tot the SAP to the component of PE-LSO-TM. If our official investigations are done and the issue is considered as a failure, we will release for the customers an SAP correction note.

I hope this helps somehow converge you to the right solution!

Best regards,

Zsolt

gctl
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zsolt

I followed your steps and replicated the phenomenon. Thanks.

Regards,

Gregg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregg,

To really rectify the problem, please raise an OSS so that we can provide in case an offical resolution wich can be benefical for the other customers as well.

Could you please close this thread?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Zsolt