cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View standard tabs in BP transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to view standard tabs on BP transaction which are not visible.

For Eg:

While Creating Business partner with role as (BP General) I could see the following tabs :- Address , Address Overview , Identification , Control , payement Transaction , Long text , Marketing Attributes ,Status , Documents tabs respectively.

But while creting Business partner with role as (Finincial Services BP ) I could see differenet set of tabs.

My requirement is if there is a tab name Ratings available on (Finincial Services BP ), I want that tab to be visible on ( BP General screen), i.e I want Ratings tab to be also visible on BP creation screen when the role in (BP general).

Please letme know the respective SPRO settings or is there some other settings which I am supposed to do.

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Sourabh Verma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the transaction BUSD. Here check the dataset and calling application assigned to the role Finincial Services BP and assign the relevant dataset and calling application for Business Partner (General).

Thanks and warm regards,

Smita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

That solved the purpose. Can you also tell me how to remove a particlular role from BP transaction. For Eg, I dont want Finincial Services Role to be visible in dropdown.

Regards

Sourabh Verma

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For thsi go to transaction SPRO. Follow the path Cross application components -> sap business ppartner -> business partner -> basic settings -> define bp roles.

Here double click on the role and click on hide flag.

Smita.

Answers (0)