cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Function - Control Keys Grayed Out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

In my partner function procedure there are many partner functions maintained. Against each of these partner functions we have a Non Modifiable and Mandatory check boxes provided by SAP. For the Ship to Party partner function these 2 check boxes have been grayed out and hence cannot be changed. This is happening only for the Ship to Party and not for other partner functions. Any clue what is happening or where do we have a control feature to make these fields modifiable.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nadarajah

To my knowledge these two fields will not be greyed if you see in standard ship to party "<b>WE</b>". You can certainly change these two fields "<b>Not Modifiable</b>" and "<b>Mandat Func</b>".

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

My thought was also the same. However I found this fields to be grayed out and this is for the standard partner function LF and Ship to Party SH. Was wondering is there any control where we could do this????

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nadarajah,

In ECC 6 if we go through VOPA both the fields are grayed out.. but if we go through the path SDBFPD(new one)... only Non modify field is grayed out.. Mandatory field is still open for editing in LF-SH..

Thanks for this Observation.. If u get any information regarding this plz update here..

Thanks,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

In ECC 6.0 if you use [VOPA] i dont think you can make any changes to the configuration irrespective of the procedure and partner function. It gives an message " Object TPAR cannot be blocked: It will be displayed". However in 4.7 configuration is possible thru [VOPA]. Maybe we have to go thru the release notes.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u r seeing partner object <b>DELIVERY</b>, we cannot change the SH in that, it will be in non modifiable form only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Appreciate your response.

But Why??? If you say that the Ship to Party should not be changed in the delivery document then why wasnt the same logic applied for the Billing Object and Bill to Party/Payer Partner function.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nadaraj,

The Ship to party is not modifiable because the Physically tangible goods (products/machines) are sent to this ship to party and hence cannot be modified.

However the other partners like bill to party,payer etc can be reversed because the

prouduct/machines are not physically with them.

I hope this logic helps you.Reward me if it helps you.

Thanking you,

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan