Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matmas03 Outbound not creating.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Iam using idoc Matmas03 (send as an outbound to 3PL)

Created Partner Porfile

Created IDoc, Idoc type-matmas03

Msg Type-matmas

Created a distribution model.

Do we need to add Bapi (if yes wht is the object name and method for sending the material master data to 3PL)

I have created a model view and added the message type but not the BAPI

iam getting an error

1 master IDocs set up for message type MATMAS

0 communication IDoc(s) generated for message type MATMAS

Note: I have not given any process code while creating the partener profile.

Can some one help me in finding out what is the mistake iam doing.

With regards

Ashwin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

varma_narayana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin..

1. There is no need to add the BAPI in the Model view since u have added the Message type MATMAS.

2. Since the Communication idoc is not generated that means the Receiving partner is not identified in the Distribution model. Check the partner profiles whether they are created properly. Use BD82 to generate the partner profiles automatically based on the Model view.

3. The other reason could be Filtering. Check if the Data filtering is active in the Model view under the message type MATMAS.

Check and let me know ...

<b>reward if Helpful.</b>

8 REPLIES 8

varma_narayana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin..

1. There is no need to add the BAPI in the Model view since u have added the Message type MATMAS.

2. Since the Communication idoc is not generated that means the Receiving partner is not identified in the Distribution model. Check the partner profiles whether they are created properly. Use BD82 to generate the partner profiles automatically based on the Model view.

3. The other reason could be Filtering. Check if the Data filtering is active in the Model view under the message type MATMAS.

Check and let me know ...

<b>reward if Helpful.</b>

0 Kudos

Hi Varma

Thanks for your reply and sorry for the delay in the response. I tried as per your suggestion and now i could find the outbound being generated but there is an error in the outbound "Entry in the outbound table not found"

can u please explain me why this error occurs.

With Regards,

Ashwin.

0 Kudos

Hi Everybody

Can anyone explain me how to automate BD10, when i create or make changes in the material master outbound idoc matmas03 has to be generated without going to BD10 for sending the material.

With regards

Ashwin

0 Kudos

Hi,

Activate the change pointer using BD50 for message type MATMAS.

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

hi Atish

i activated the message type in bd50, also i activated in bd61 but idoc is not created automatically

is there any other solution

With regards

Ashwin

0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

After this you need to run the BD21.Create IDOC from change pointer.

You can schedule a background job for this transaction.

Regards,

Atish

Message was edited by:

Atish Sarda

0 Kudos

The program name is RBDMIDOC. Run this.

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

The following error "Entry in the outbound table not found" comes if the partner profiles are not set properly.

If you want to trigger Idoc eiher for creation or change of material then schedulle the program RBDMIDOC with variant having value MATMAS as message type in background.

BD10 is for adhoc purpose if you send the material details for any particular material we can use this. You can use this even if the changes are not done also

The RBDMIDOC will trigger Idoc only if changes are done.

Thanks

Indira