Did you mean: 

SALES ORDER BASED STOCK TRANSFER ISSUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sales order based planning

A

B C

D E

In this A (header material) is sales order item and B is sub assembly. D, E, and C are raw materials.

I am having four company codes 1000 , 2000, 3000, 4000 with plants one in each as 1010, 2010, 3010, and 4010 respectively.

Always sub assembly B will be manufactured by 4010 plant. The sales orders for material A will be received by 1010, 2010 and 3010 independently.

When i run MRP in 1010, 2010, 3010 for there respective sales order for the material A

The material B will be always planned in 4010 basing on the special procurement key as stock transfer for the material B maintained in the respective sales order plant.

My requirement is that for manufacturing B i require material D and E .these raw materials always has to be supplied from the parent sales order plant.

Example :

If material B is manufactured for 1010 plant the raw materials D and E have to be planned in 1010.

If material B is manufactured for 2010 plant the raw materials D and E have to be planned in 2010.

If material B is manufactured for 3010 plant the raw materials D and E have to be planned in 3010

For this I have different special procurement key 45 as stock transfer from plant to MRP AREA ( in stand SAP). This will work if I am using in the same company code.

Can I use this as inter company code also?

REGARDS

MADAN MOHAN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think BOM did not get copied correctly.

the bom is like this

A header material and B and C are components for A . B is sub assembly with D abd E as child raw materials

regards

madan