Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results Recording - Multiple sample-multiple results recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear guys,

Here is my question

There is a inspection lot with respect to GR from purchase order or from final production GR

There are two operation in the inspection plan and 5 inspection characteristics for each operation

Right now its pretty fine for me inspection lot is created and results recording is done for the inspection lot

but the user wants to record results for three times for three different samples

Inspection characteristics may be either Quality inspection or Quantity Inspection

please some one suggest me how to do the master data setup or any config needed

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guys,

I created sample drawing procedure zxxx01 ,under primary sample I mark fixed sample 3 and size fator - 1

and i assign this drawing procedure in the header of the inspection plan,and i assign inspection point 200 -Inspection point for phys. sample

is that solve my issue

so that, when i do results recording can i register all my inspection results for all the three samples

or i my understanding of you is wrong , please advise me

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raju,

You need to Sample Manage at Goods reciept Inspection.Please go through the link below carefully .It should guide you to make the right configs.It has few data examples too which will be very helpful.Reward if helpful.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/fe/67fbcc9d6f11d189b60000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Regards,

Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can be handled by physical sample processing.The number of pysical samples can be based on a sampling scheme and user can record results for different samples.

Girish