cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output Further Data : Send with application own transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a ungernt issue as..We have an invoice print output processing at different times for same dealer as the despatch time is same i.e Send with application own transaction.(Further data , despatch time is 3 , send with application own transaction)

Ex:

XXXXinvoice; YD00 created on 09/19/2007 21:54:47 Actual processing time: 09/19/2007 21:57:34 diff is 167 sec

YYYY invoice; YD00 created on 10/21/2007 22:08:26 Actual processing time is 10/23/2007 20:18:26 diff is appox 2 days

Can anybody look into this and respond with why it is taking different times for the same dealer and what is this send with application own transaction meant for..

Thanks in advance,

Sastry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

'Send with application own transaction' basically means that the message would not ordinarily be processed by the transaction or by RSNAST00 in batch. Instead a user might manually release the output, or it might be released by a custom program. We use this in our organisation to release outputs under certain conditions, conditions that cannot be met within an output requirement. For example, we use a certain Shipment status to release all of it's Delivery outputs.

I would suspect a program is processing the outputs in your system, either directly, or indirectly by changing the NAST-VSZTP to '1' for a subsequent RSNAST00 batch run to pickup. Find out which user processed the output, and if a batch user, see if there are any jobs in SM37 for that user for that timeframe.

Good luck,

Paul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much Paul, I checked with my tech team and found that it is used only for manual processing , And we use transaction VF31 to process the outputs which are with Dispatch time 3. I am not that much sure on this output time and hence i posted this message.Thanks for your reply.

Sastry