cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need to develop credit management for UK client. In that they wish to maintain credit limit as well 'insured credit limit'. Insured credit limit is the insurance of the customer that business can get from the insurance company, if the customer is unable to pay you.

In customer master> co.code data> insurance.. There we can define such amount.

Anyone can help me to use this limits in credit management? How about customer specific credit checks? how to go about it?

will appreciate your help.

-Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant

In Automatic Credit Control Area there is an option that u can also activate the Credit Control Check by using the User Exit in the Exit u can define ur own credit managment criterias and there is a standard Exit in which u can define ur own criteria for that u need an abaper

Like i give u an example that the client on which i m working it a beverage client and they are using the credit managment quantatively not on value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.... Dear Abaper...

That's gr8.. I have an idea about these exits in credit management. Please let me know what will be the subsequent changes I have to do?

As far as I can think, I shud firstly add that 'indured credit amount' field in FD32. Then need to make sure that this value goes to some table. So need to append some table. Then in sales order program, i need to add the logic to check the normal credit limit as well as insured credit.

If i m wrong, correct me. If I am right, would u please elaborate this procedure? how to do it?

- Thanks, Prashant