cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement by client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any any one suggest me the configuration steps required if the client wants only 3 items in one invoice and the 4th item shud be updated in another invoice onwards.

plz suggest....

Thanx.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish

In IMG, select Sales and Distribution --> Billing --> Billing Documents --> Country Specific Features --> Maintain Maximum Number of Billing Items.

Here against the sales organization whatever number you maintain, it will restrict in billing.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshipathi,

In my case all the values are zero for all Sales organisation .

Then according to u there will not be any value in Billing Doc created in all the sales org.

I think it is for restrincting any manual entry in Billing doc while creating with reference to delivery doc and not for Restricting no,. of line item in Billing Doc.

Please correct me if wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Lakshmipathi!!!!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

U follow the following path and you can restrict the items into billing documents based on sales organisation.

SPRO->IMG->SD->Billing->Billing Documents->Country specific features->maintain maximum number of billing items.

reward points pls.

Regards,

Govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What's is the business reason behind client's requirement.. Why would anyone want to restrict the number of line items in an invoice..

Wont it be easier to manage a single invoice than multiple invoices for a delivery..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

U have to take the help of ABAPER it is not possible through config .