Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legal Page format for report output - How to do this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a created a custom report (classical report) and i am sending the report output as a PDF attachment in email. Everything was working fine and then i was asked to add few more column on report output. Now report output is so big that it does not fit into 'Letter" page, so we created custom layouts ( 50 X 220) and reports contents fits this size.

Since report size is big, users want to print it on <b>Legal size page (landscape)</b>. But when i try to print it on legal size page, the output gets centered and prints in middle of the legal page and there is a big space on both left and right side. Basically the requirement is the print should cover whole legal page.

I tried different custom format, even the custom format with page format as legal, it is not working.

Does anybody know how to do this?

Thanks,

RS

2 REPLIES 2

former_member223537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please change the LEFT & RIGHT margins & then print.

Best regards,

Prashant

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for you reply.

I cannot control left and right margin in PDF. Also, it is a PDF file so eventhough somehow you are able to change left and right margin, the content does not adjust itself to fit the legal page (as it does in word or excel).

Let me know if there is any other option.

Thanks,

RS