Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rate optimize opinion

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to read many idocs and process them for entering in the system, and i have a program that reads all the idocs from a folder and call the function for process them, it is really that yesterday the RSEOUT00 report was in another job, not in the same, but the problem is that i have obtein repeated sales order, i think that i move lower than execute, so i have thought about quiting the loop inside the report and call the program each minute, is it better way to do?.

Thanks in advance.

I will reward the answers.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

no man...looping is better option than calling program each minute...becuase it takes to load on server for loading and unloading program in memory.

if u loop than the program stays loaded in memory and gives better performance than calling program each time...

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

no man...looping is better option than calling program each minute...becuase it takes to load on server for loading and unloading program in memory.

if u loop than the program stays loaded in memory and gives better performance than calling program each time...