cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA Document Posting - missing data in Line Items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We seem to be having an issue (only on occasion) with certain data not posting to PA Line Items from the creation of a sales order. The sales order itself and all its related data come over just fine, rather it's some master data that is derived via characteristic derivation that is getting lost. After doing a bit of digging I realized that the first occurrence happened just after AM last Sunday (Nov 4, 2007). This makes me believe that it has something to do with the time change, however I don't see how (our servers are maintained in Switzerland and therefore follow CET not EST, therefore actual server time has already changed). Nothing else has been affected by this time change.

Would anyone have an idea as to why this is happening.

Thank you,

Steve

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try KE2B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Sridhar, for your reply, however reposting the sales order in PA will not correct the problem. All sales related information (sales doc, invoice, pricing, etc..) has posted fine, rather it's the derivation rules (table lookups) which find related master data that are not working after the time change, but worked fine prior to. There are no conditions in the lookups that are time sensitive either, they are merely based on a single key field. We can't seem to find the root cause of this problem - it happens every change from daylight savings to standard time (Oct/Nov).