cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does CRM 2007(7.0) use PCUI/BSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Does CRM 2007 use PCUI since one of the slide from teched Vienna mentions "Replaces CRM PCUI and SAPGUI"

2. Can one develop application using webdynpro for Java and integrat it within CRM

Thanks and appreciate any feedback

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

The UI in CRM 2007 is replacing PCUI and SAP GUI (though you can use SAP GUI if you are ware of all T Codes). UI is totaly component and view based, it's more user friendly and look and feel can change very easily. You can access the components through bsp_wd_cmpwb and change the look/loading options of your search view/overview page etc.

The ans of your 2nd question is yes.

Thanks,

Atin

<b><b>Reward points if it helps.</b></b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks folks. It does answer original question but now I'm curious what is CRM 7.0 built in? I understand gui look/feel can be customized easily but if we were to modify it e.g business logic or flow then what skills do we need?

From CRM 5.0 I was under the impression that we need PCUI/BSP expert, how does that change with CRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

You need to have BSP knowledge only..i,e XML + ABAP knowledge will be ok.

Thanks,

Atin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

1. CRM2007 is build on web platform. This new web UI replaces the PCUI and SAPGUI. It's like accessing any web application, so look and feel is like your typical browser interface,

2. Yes. You can build webdynpro applications and integrate with CRM. We are currently accessing similar applications through EP.

Regards,

Paul Kondaveeti