cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Posting between plants of QI stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can one give me the procedure for transferring the stock between the plants of QI stock.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopala

Thanks for your support ..I am looking for the posting key (BWART is the correct one )..how to include the my new movement type in SE11 of T156 table.I am thing i am looking in a wrong place. Can you please tell me how to find the posting string in the Table T156.Once again thanks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

T156 doesn't allow you to modify even from se16. It requires developer key to do the same from SE11. Try it out

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent ...

I can't believe this....I am going to try it for you ....

I tried in 301 with the existing movement type

Change the Quantity String in the table T156S from MA04 to MQ07 (from SE16).

how to change the string Uisng SE16 ..Can you please explain me bit more..

Then i am going to follow your way ..

Really you are the MAN ..Breaking the ice barriers in SAP

Thanks

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

In SE16, enter the table name and execute. Unless other table entries listed, this one will have a pencil/spectacles button that can allow you to change. Remaining you know....

Only T156 does not allow you to change here. You will have to do it from SE11 which requires developer key. That's it. For this same requirement, in my project I couldn't give this solution because I didn't explore to this extent....You are lucky.

If useful, please don't forget to reward!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Gopal.

I belive you can help for this scenario....

If I make an Import PO on USD currency for 20000 Qty, when I receive the material from Import vendor I'll maintain the customs and excise duties conditions in PO by changing, then MIRO first i'll make payment to the planned delivery cost next for goods (import vendor) then i'll go to J1IEX and MIGO.

Now I want to map that if I receive the partial quntity like 5000 qty. for this I have to clear customs duty and I'll make J1IEX and MIGO.

After 15 days or 20 days I may receive another 15000 qty or partly...even for this I have to make partly payment.

Please give the solution for partly clearing the customs duties with respect to one single import PO and also I may maintain Frieght charges for different vendor (CIF gent) partly to the respective qty. and delivery. I checked that after making MIGO for partly received qty and if I change the condition in PO it cannot change. It says that MIGO have done".

In condition type for duties calculate type is maintained in percentage.

regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

We don't have a plan to set up a new user exit.Please tell me the existing user exit if there is any ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

My god! I can't believe this....I did it for you....

I created a copy of movement type 301 to some Z01.

From the table T156, changed the posting string for Movement type, Z01 to some Z01 (from SE11). This would require a developer key.

Change the Quantity String in the table T156S from MA04 to MQ07 (from SE16).

That's all ...

Now, receive some stock in plant1 into QI stock (not inspection lot activated one) just X - QI stock check indicator manually selected in GR.

This can be transferred toanother plant2 straight away using the above created movement type Z01.

I did this Q stock with this movement type now, even plant of one company code to plant of another company code.

It has shown in MMBE the reduced Q stock....

wow!......fabulous! All these days I have been beleiving the same way as others(as its not possible)...BUT THIS PROVES, IT IS JUST POSSIBLE

Reward if you feel so.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please give the user exit number.Let me try in the sandbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nick,

For this to happen you need to talk to ABAP person .It depends on you business process on how you want the changes to be made in the code.You need to consider all the conditions correctly.I would suggest you to have a discussion with the developer for this .

Regards,

Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nick,

You can do using user exit as we are doing in my current project.It impacts few other process and everytime you have make some changes in the process inorder to accomplish this user exit.I would still suggest not to do this enhancement and try to change the process rather than system.Let us knwo on how your doing.

Regards,

Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

You can't do plant to plant stock transfer when the stock is in Q.

This type of stock transfer can only be carried out from unrestricted-use stock of the issuing plant to unrestricted-use stock of the receiving plant.

Probably a user exit might be used to carry out this functionality.

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Right we are moving with additional steps only .Q is a project special stock .It is not allowing to move in it .Any suggestion please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then you need to move after you release using 321.And then do 301 plant to plant.That's the only way i know you can do this unless there are some suggestion that i'm not aware of from other experts .

Regards,

Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nick,

I'm not sure if you can do a Plant to Plant in QI stock.The right thing will be to do a 321 release the stock from QI to Unrestricted and then do a 301 plant to plant unrestricted movement .

Still if you want to try you can try using 301 with a special stock indicator "Q".Let me know if this works.Reward if helpful.

regards,

Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much

QM is not active .How to do it without QM

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have QM active, you can transfer QI stock using transaction QAC2. Please note that you cannot transfer partial quantities. The whole lot has to be transferred.

Lakshman