cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access FAQ 856597 on service marketplace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can one of you check if this is the case? Here's the site I'm trying to access the note from - https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/notes

Can I find it elsewhere?

Thanks,

Pam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The note is being changed. Wait a couple of days for new release of the note.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I really cannot wait. I need some information on async receiver setup. We get timeouts for a lengthy "async" message we send to remote system over SOAP receiver adapter. The backend process takes over 40 mts. And we timeout at the end of 5 mts. I'm thinking of using XMBWS parameter but not sure what good it will be.

The overall status of the message is "not delivered". Here's what's in the audit message. And each message has 3 retries.

2007-11-06 12:47:16 Success SOAP: request message entering the adapter with user PIISUSER

2007-11-06 12:52:19 Error SOAP: call failed: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

2007-11-06 12:52:20 Error SOAP: error occured: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Read timed out: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

2007-11-06 12:52:20 Error Exception caught by adapter framework: Read timed out

How I can communicate this async message successfully without this "not delivered" status. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Pam

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From the note:

"Q: Can I configure the timeout value of my receiver adapter?

A: Yes. The default timeout value for outbound calls is 5 minutes. You can increase this value by setting parameter XMBWS.Timeout in the module parameter table of the SOAP adapter. The value must be given in milliseconds. For example, value 600000 represents the timeout value of 10 minutes. This parameter is not recognized in systems prior to SP13."

I think, SP13 is related to XI 3.0

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stefan,

I cannot find the radiobutton to award points. I'm closing this thread and I've opened another thread with more specifics. Appreciate your help

Thank you,

Pam

Former Member
0 Kudos

This has to do with SOAP FAQ. Thanks.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The url is right. Do you have user ID and Password.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I do have a valid oss id which I use for several activities. If you can access, please send FAQ to pkamath@fossil.com

Wil reward

Thanks,

Pam