cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment in Inventory Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am currently using standard xMAM 3.0. I am trying to configure a equipment as a piece of material within the inventory management. As per SAP documentation, it says that the equipment must be serialized. But I followed all their steps and requirement and still we can't see the equipment under the EQUIPMENT Tab of the inventory management. I couldn't find any other documentation about this topic. Any idea/suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

That is what you have to do to have equipments downloaded on the device in inventory list:

spro/.../MAM ->"configure user-dependent data", the last column for a user -> put Func.Loc that has equipment installed on it. Can only be one FuncLoc (but if it is a hierarchy than all the structure will be broght down)

Hope that helps,

Cheers

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Since you have gone through documentation, you would have seen the customization also.

But in case, you missed out,

1. In "Assignment profile", the equipment stock should be "Functional location"

2. You need to give a functional location name in "Configure user dependent data" for the respective user.

3. Then all the equipments under the given Func.Loc(step2) will be retrieved as a part of equipment stock(in MAM30_070_GETLIST).

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Subhakanth