cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in executing webdynpro application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>I am facing a problem when executing an webdynpro application from NWDS.

Executing a j2ee application is working fine</b>

log trace:

Nov 6, 2007 9:32:36 AM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[003]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : bala

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/BALU/LOCALS1/Temp/temp59541CalCULATOR.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/BALU/LOCALS1/Temp/temp59541CalCULATOR.ear

Aborted: development component 'CalCULATOR'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2007.11.06.09.32.31'/'0':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application local/CalCULATOR.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/CalCULATOR. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/CalCULATOR. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Please help me in solving this issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

There might be some dependent DCs. Assume you have DC2 and DC3 as dependent DC for DC1. Thus, deploy DC2 and DC3 first and then deploy your DC1.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem for an application with some DC with the same name used in different applications.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I restarted the server and NWDS and problem got solved

anyway thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try udeploy the application and deploy it again.

Regards

Ayyapparaj