Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIPPID value shown wrong in logs

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have problem in workflow, The value of

FIFFID is shown as 1010000210 which is wrong

it should be showing <b>COCD</b>1010000210<b>2007</b>

where COCD is company code and 2007 is fiscal year.

can anyone help me in identifying what went wrong with this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

How did you start the workflow? If you did from a custom program, the error is in there. The key of the object is not build up correctly.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right Martin, I started workflow in a custom program but I am calling function module to trigger <b>created</b> event. I am not giving any values for key fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay ,

You can use <i>concatenate</i> statement and populate the concatenated value of company code , document no and fiscal year ( which are the key fields of object FIPP ) into a variable and then use this variable as OBJKEY for triggering Event in your program.

Hope this should serve the purpose.

Regds,

Akshay Bhagwat

Check out this

Message was edited by:

Akshay Bhagwat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Akshay, I have already done the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Martin, you are right

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I understand in your earlier post, you said, you are not pasing any values to key fields !

If you are passing , then have you checked it by debugging ABAP program during trigering the event , all these values are being passed to OBJKEY field?

Regds,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Somehow I am not able to provide points to you, I am not sure why it is,

Can you please me in that as well

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

The point system is under investigation at the moment and for that it is disconnected from the forums. I don't know for how long.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Akshay, thats what exactly I have done, Somehow not able to provide points, could you please help me in that as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay ,

I think point reated data is under some maintenace.

May be you can try awarding points after some time or tomorrow..

Regds,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ís this appearing in the workitem Text or some task description. I think you need to use the correct expression(Container element that includes the Business Object Attribute). Please check the corresponding task description or workitem text. Also check there is proper binding done.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

workflow ended with errors, so I am checking the logs so I found its the FIPPID which is wrongly generated. I am not sure what went wrong.