cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during data extraction thru UD connect (Msg: RSSDK:400)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We are setting up UD connect for Oracle based source system to extract data into BI 7.0 (SP12). I have no issue in pulling only characteristic type data, but when I include key figures in my data source, the following error occur:

S:RSSDK:400 Cannot convert a value of '-1.002' from type java. lang.String to INT at field INVENTORY_QTY

Message no. RSSDK400

Please help.

Thanks

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There can be two errors that cause the failure in rsa3 extraction.

1) keep on refreshing the connection when ever u face the extraction error ask basis team for this.

2) cross check if all the mappings are correct also note if one field is mapped to two fields in BW while making the transfer rules using UD connect.

Thanks

Puneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Punit,

Thanks for reply. But UD connect data source have nothing to do with RSA3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess RSA3 has got something to do wid UD connect

your DS name is 6BRS****** now copy this DS name and go to rsa3 in the system where you are making the UD connect. and now if u can extract data here in rsa3 then there is some problem with ur UD connect mappings or so and if everything in UD connect is correct then u will see error here in rsa3 too. and thus ask ur basis team to refresh the connection and try extraction in rsa3 again and if extraction is successful try loading data again

thanks

puneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't see it in RSA3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So u dont see data extraction in rsa3, right. Now i guess u will agree with me that UD connect has something in relation to RSA3.

now ask the basis team to refresh the connection for UD connect and incase they ask for the table name give them the name of the table in the Oracle DB.

After the connection is refreshed try rsa3 once again as soon as extraction is successful try loading data and hope ur problem will be solved

thanks

puneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is not exactly what you are looking for, but may be it is of some help: https://websmp105.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=01100107900000000342&_EVENT=REDIR&_NNUM=1088148&_NLAN...

regards

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siggi,

Now we have SP14, problem is solved to some extent. It is still not taking negative intergers.

Here is message:

S:RSSDK:400 Cannot convert a value of '-7646.82' from type jav a.lang.String to INT at field PRDCTN_UNITS

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siggi,

We are now on SP 13, but problem has not been solved yet. We are still getting same error for negative intergers. Could you please help me on it.

Thanks

Shailendra