Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Calendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have created public hoilday with Holiday class = 01

From the employee master IT0007 I could find the day as Holiday class 01.

I have absence type which should exclude this holiday from counting and I have also unchecked the holiday class 01 in t556. so that it will not be included.

But while I entering the absence info in IT2001 and see the personal work schedule from that screen for the same day it is showing as Holiday class 0 and not 01.

How to rectify this.... kindly help me to resolve this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain table V_T508A appropriately and appropriately use the t-code PT01 to create work schedules.

Hope this helps,

Reward points if helpful,

Thank You,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arun/Leane,

Thanks for ur valuable inputs...... but can u input more to resolve

I have regenrated the work schedule PT01 and the table V-t508A is also properly maintained with correct groupings.

Y there is mismatch in Public holiday class for the same day in IT0007 and IT2001 of the same employee........

Becos in IT0007 the day is showing correct as Holiday class = 01

but in IT2001 when i see the personal woprk schedule for the period it is showing Holiday Class = 00

Pls help me

Leane1
Explorer
0 Kudos

If the WSR wasn't generated with the new public holiday prior to the absence in i2001 being processed, the old configuration will be picked up.

Options:

Go into the absence in i2001 and revalidate (press enter) and save. OR make a change to the date save, and change back to the original date. The new public holiday should be picked up.

Another option: At the period of the absence, is the employee on the same WSR as you are viewing in i0007?

Tell me how you go.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leane,

I have generated the workschedule and was sucesfull.....

Options tried :

I have changed in IT2001 the date, deleted the entry and change the period alos still the same problem

Is it for sure, Yes the employee WSR is not at all changed and is similar only

Leane1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Very strange. The employee's personal WS should also be updated. Are you able to send me a screen shot of the WSR for that month and the personal WS that you see from the absence. You can send them to me at leane.belgrove@gmail.com.

Regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Leane1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ARP

I got your mail and checked the screen shots and everything seems to be okay.

I also tried to replicate your problem in my SAP test system, but as soon as I generated the WSR, the personal WSR also updated with the public holiday.

The only other points that you could check are:

Is the employee in the same employee subgroup grouping for WSR as the one that you regenerated? (ie. perhaps you generated the WSR in EESG =1, but the employee belongs to EESG 2?).

I notice on the personal work schedule in the personal work schedule (as displayed against i2001), displays text as Full day Shift 15, but the WSR displays text as Full day Shift 6 (this is possibly okay, but thought I might flag it).

Is the employee on a substitution on 31/3/2007? If yes, then you will need to regenerate the substituted WSR as well.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ESG is same and checked.....

while testing i took wrong screen shot it is also fine, generated for correct workschedule in ESG...........

He is not in substituion on that day

I tried absence for other month also it is counted how to solve this.............

I want to exclude public holiday from the leave period

Leane1
Explorer
0 Kudos

My apologies for replying only now - I've been offline for a few days.

I checked your screen shots again and notice that your DWS (FD08) has a DWS selection rule 02 assigned.

This is used for counting of absences and attendances. You should check this rule in table 550X (or via IMG: Time Mgt>Work schedules>Daily work schedules> Define rules for variants.

It could be that you do not have P/H class 1 ticked against DWS selection rule 02.

tell me how you go.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leane,

Thanks for the reply....

Ofcorse, I also have some doubts on this factor

Kindly find below the DWS selection rule assigned

<b>RULE</b> <b>NO</b> <b>HOLIDAY CL</b> <b>HOLCLNEXDAY</b> <b>DAY</b> <b>VARIANT</b>

02 01 .X........ XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX

02 02 X......... XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX

The selection rule for day types is as below

<b>RULE</b> <b>D.ty.Wkdy</b> <b>Dy.Typ.Sat</b> <b>Dy.Typ.Sun</b>

04 11111111 11111111 11111111

<u><b>Legend</b></u> : _ is blank for above

Kindly advise how to proceed as I am in testing phase.........

Leane1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can you also let me know the following:

1. Is the Absence grpg field populated against the absence type (that is being used in this example), in T554S. If yes, what is the group number that has been assigned?

2. Is rule 02 in V_550X_B? If so, can you give me the details including any variant that might be assigned to the rule.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leane,

1. No absence grp is against absence type. It is blank

2. No variant is there for 02 it is blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leane,

Awaiting for ur inputs

Leane1
Explorer
0 Kudos

The absence isn't using a separate rule.

What I can suggest is under the DWS selection rule (04), is to tick the public holiday class 1 under sequential number 02. Regenerate the WSR and check the reaction. If that doesn't work, then revert back to the current rule.

Other than that, what you have sent me and shown me, seems to be okay. Just as a last thing, can you send me a copy of the i2001 screen for the employee and a correct screen shot of the i2001 personal work schedule display.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Leane,

We can enter only one rule for Day Type selection rule........

If you are mentioning of DWS selection rule then I have already checked holiday class 01

Kindly let me know what I have to change and see

I am dam sure that there is a misktake either in day type selection rule or in DWS selection rule

Leane1
Explorer
0 Kudos

ARP

Go to the DWS selection rule that you are using (04). There are two sequential numbers in that rule. In sequential no 02 you have ticked P/H class b, try and also tick P/H class 1. Regenerate the WSR and recheck the result.

If that doesn't work, then I suggest that you re-check all your groups and link to those groups right from your P/H calendar - through to your absence and absence counting and deduction. From what I can see, things seem to be okay.....

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leane,

I have changed the seq No 02 : by checking OH Class 1 also. and generated the WSR but invain not sorted out.

The holiday calendar is one here.

Ofcorse subarea to holiday calendar is fine.

Groupings are also fine

absence type to counting rule and to deduction rule is also fine.

What may be the cause. I still have doubts in my DWS selection rule and Day type selection rule something is contradicting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello leane

please see the contract employee thread .

i will be waiting for your reply

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi karthik,

Kindly let me know regarding which thread you are referring to Leane.

pls give the link.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

If u made any changes in thw work schedule rule at any point of time make sure to regenerate it again.. to make sure that changes are effected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

Which date have u checked? Only the days which u defined public holidays will have holiday class 1.... others will have holiday class blank...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

Ofcorse I have checked for the day which is marked as Public holiday......

Leane1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Try and regenerate the work schedule rule for the public holiday month.

Regards