cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to SMS using XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need to implement the scenario RFC ->XI->SMS.

I have already implemented the RFC to Email using XI, and all the mails that are sent are forwared to my telephone number by the Telephone Service.

All the mails that i recieve are in html format, thus the whole thing gets transferred along with the html code and since in SMS only 160 char are allowed, the actual message body is only recieved halfways. In the email i can see the body of the message correctly without the html code.

I have used the localejbs/AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean module with the module key as text/plain;charset="ISO-8859-1" or text/html;charset=utf-8 , but of no use.

Is there any other way by which i can transfer my email content in plain text format so that i get only the message content in my SMS and no HTML.

Any pointers on this will be appreciated.

Thanks

Meghana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this how to:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5474f19e-0701-0010-4eaa-97c...

Section 2 onwards:

HTML To Web Service Scenario:

This scenario involves calling a web service from HTML client using SAP XI as middleware.

Here we will call a SMS web service which will send SMS to the concerned people depending on some business logic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

But this is only for SMS to India.

I want a generic one.

Can i get some other wsdl which is applicable for any network and in any country. Or do i need to modify the given wsdl?