cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer LP type of Scheduling Agreements to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My question is about scheduling agreements. In order to plan agreement Scheduling Agreements in APO, the external planning flag in ECC Scheduling Agreement item (additional data) should be set. However, if a schedule line has already been created against SA item, we cannot change this flag. Is there a trick you know to overcome this problem? Actually we found an OSS note for this kind of migration but it is for LPA type of scheduling agreements (658691), here our client use LP type of scheduling agreement. Is there a way to make this migration for LP type of SAs?

Thanks,

Ergü

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ergul,

The link which I sent you explains that once you have a schedule line for a SA item you will not be allowed to change the external planning flag. I didn't get why you are looking to change the external planning flag. If you are trying to mirgate schedule agreement or schedule line to APO please do note search with term "scheduling agreement migration". You will find many notes regarding the same.

Regards,

Rashmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ergul,

"If delivery schedule lines already exist for an SA item, the setting for the External Planning indicator can no longer be changed."

Please go through for further information in the below link ( section Prerequisites )

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/e0/7e1fa1cc4a7c4db6f6564c035cc5d5/frameset.htm

Regards,

Rashmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ian,

I read all these documents but could not find any clear note about our process.

We create schedule lines in APO. We do not use scheduling agreement

releases. We just try to run a basic scenario as follows;

1) Create schedule line in APO

2) Transfer schedule line from APO to ECC

3) Post Goods Receipt in ECC

4) System automatically delete schedule line in APO

Any comment is appreciated well.

Thanks,

Ergü