cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web template Button for cancel data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement for saving and cancelling function in the webtemplate for planning.I used Save_data for SAVE function and Reset function for cancel function from the template but the cancel function is not working as it is resetting the old data, I want a simple function which will just keep the old data if by mistake the user has changed the data but has not saved it.

regards

sumeth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

the problem is reset data will change the last saved changes also,which should not happen in the system....do u have any other command for this...

regards

sumeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is not correct Sumeth... If figures are already saved to the cube, 'reset data' does not affect them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

We have created a button using an HTML code, which is working now...I dont know why in this case and, but the only case I have worked it was resetting the saved changes also...any way thanks

regards

sumeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

I have already tried with this function which is not working..do u haave any other option.

regards

sumeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This should ideally work. What happens when you change some figures in input query and press the button with the command 'reset data' without saving?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try the command 'reset_data'?