Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Userrole - Authorization object - Field Values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we want to make a analyses of our user roles. We want to have an overview of :

Role + assigned tcode + checked auth. objects + auth. fields

At the moment I am just able to list all tcodes per role, and afterwards I can copy them to su24.. but there is no possibility for making one List with all roles and so on...

Is there a possibility for getting those linked information on a easy way?

thx in advance...

markus

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

This can be acheived by Z program ....we had some similar requirement in one of the clients i worked ...where report for this will have Input field Role name ...

Role name will be Input for this report

1)First It will retrieve list of transaction codes from AGR_1251 for a role.

2) Then you need to have Auth Objects Checked with Default Values + Checked when maintained in role for list of all T codes you have retrived from AGR_1251 ... u would get this list from USOBT_X and OSOBT_C

3) After collating all the objects get the values of these objects from the role for these objects.

Markus, If you can share with me ...reason for doing exercise ...i think i can be of some help to you ...

Regards,

Priyank.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can , but will have to use MSAccess or MSExcel to combine some tables you have to download from SAP;

Tables are AGR_USERS, AGR_1251 and AGR_1252

AGR1251 contains the info you listed but you must filter on Authorization object to get the selected results

Use SE16 or SE16N or SE17 to download the tables. Dependent on the number of roles AGR_1251 can be very big, so maybe you should use a filter in the download already.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

There is no one table that will contain this info

You can get role + tcodes from AGR_1251 (filter on S_TCODE to get tx list).

You could then look in USOBX_C to get the objects and fields that are configured in SU24 (though not necessarily checked.........)

If you want to get role contents (which will probably be in a better format if you are giving func teams role contents to check) then Aukes instructions will see you good.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

This can be acheived by Z program ....we had some similar requirement in one of the clients i worked ...where report for this will have Input field Role name ...

Role name will be Input for this report

1)First It will retrieve list of transaction codes from AGR_1251 for a role.

2) Then you need to have Auth Objects Checked with Default Values + Checked when maintained in role for list of all T codes you have retrived from AGR_1251 ... u would get this list from USOBT_X and OSOBT_C

3) After collating all the objects get the values of these objects from the role for these objects.

Markus, If you can share with me ...reason for doing exercise ...i think i can be of some help to you ...

Regards,

Priyank.