cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization role for Solution Manager - Issue Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I am looking for a SAP standard authorization role that gives access to Solution Manager - <b>Issue Management</b> only. That is a role that gives you access to Issue Management, but not Solution Monitoring, Service Desk and the other tabs in the transaction SOLUTION_MANAGER

Is there any?

Regards

Susanna

Message was edited by:

Susanna Berninge-Huber

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

annett_michel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Susanna,

you are right, you cannot control tabs with it. D_SOLM_ACT is relevant for Issues. I thought you wanted this. It does not automatically deactivate or something like that all the other tabs.

Best regards,

annett

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

Thanks anyway!

Regards

Susanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Susanna,

i have the same problem... Do you have an anwser yet to disable all the tabs and only issue management tab is active?

grz Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately not, I am still looking for a solution...

regards

Susanna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

annett_michel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Suzanne,

as of now, there is no dedicated role for Issue Management. You can use role SAP_SV_SOLUTION_MANAGER and modify autorization object D_SOLM_ACT. Here you find all relevant values and activites for Issues, Top Issues etc.

Best regards,

Annett

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Annett,

I just tried the following:

I made a copy of SAP_SV_SOLUTION_MANAGER. In the copy I inactivated the object D_SOLM_ACT, just for this test, but still the test user can access all tabs in the transaction Solution_Manager.

Can you really use D_SOLM_ACT for controlling access to the different tabs, or did I misunderstand your answer?

Regards

Susanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susanna,

Try SAP_SUPPDESK_DISPLAY.

I'm not sure... but try.

See <a href="https://service.sap.com/~sapdownload/011000358700007187872005E/SecGu_V11.pdf">Security Guide SAP Solution Manager 4.0</a>

/Mikael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your reply!

I just modified my original question, what I am actually looking for is a role that gives you access to Issue Management only. Not the other tabs (like Solution Monitoring and Service desk) in the transaction SOLUTION_MANAGER .

Regards

Susanna