cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change display'theme' in portal ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there,

i want to change the portal display to 'SAP High Contrast Black'. How can i assign it to all users ? where to change ?

best regards, Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, i have solved the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you want diferents Themes base on user also you can add a new display rules

and base on this display rule your new Theme will be displayer for some users and standard theme for rest of it

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you all for your help, i was able to change the theme

one question left: i want to change the side, where you log in into the portal, where you enter user and passwort.

I want to add a picture as background and i want to include our company logo also in that picture. is this possible ??? where to do ?

best regards, Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

seems you want to change the login page.

Goto System Administration->System Configuration->UM Configuration->Direct Editing

Modify ume.logon.branding_image property with the new image file name

Put the new image file at exactly the same location in the Portal server where the Welcome imege file screen is kept.

Restart the Portal server.

Refer this link as well

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have replaced the image in this path:

usr\sap\D01\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\com.sap.security.core.admin\servlet_jsp\logon\root\layout

i have added my picture. i renamed the original 'branding-image.jpg' into branding-image_original.jpg', and then i renamed my own picuture in 'branding-image.jpg', so it should be replaced.

I have restarted the J2ee-engine, but i STILL HAVE THE ORIGINAL logo on the logon screen ?

any hints ?

reg, Martin

chinmaya_sahoo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

To change the theme follow the following steps.

1: Find the Portal desktop used and open it as a Object.(System Administration >Portal Display > Desktop and Display Rules)

in this path you need to search for the Portal desktop.

2: Add the theme (SAP High Contrast Black) to the portal desktop and make it as default.

3: Save and close

Logout and relogin

Theme will be applied.

Cheers

Chinmaya

former_member304001
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If u r using ur own desktop then add this theme to that desktop and make it as default

former_member304001
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto System admi --portal display portal content content provided by sap -- enduser content-- standard portal users-- default portal desktop -- open -- select 'SAP High Cont - and make it as default

Hope this helps u

Regards

Krishna.