Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change the heading in portal - very urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a requirement to change the heading of a field in portal.

I have changed the text of a data element 'FCONT' from 'free places' to 'open places' which is required. but its not reflecting the portal. kindly let me know how to achieve this.

Requirement:

LSO Portal course catalog allows searching for course types. When one is chosen for display, if there are any scheduled courses, those will display with their start and end dates, location, language and number of available spots left in the classes.

The heading for the column that shows number of available places displays as ‘Free Places’ in standard SAP.

Change this SAP text from ‘Free Places’ to ‘Open Places’ as shown below. Since this is coming from SAP’s standard, the change should also be language dependent. Therefore related OTR (Online Text Repository) object should be corrected in the other available language if required.

Please help me.. points are sure for helpful answers.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using Transaction iviews?

Otherwise changing the data element name will not have any impact in portal...

If you are not using transcation iview then you will have to go and edit in the iview seperately...

Rgds,

Vijay

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for your response.. what do you mean by transaction iviews? I dont have any knowledge about portal side... kindly help me to fix the issue

0 Kudos

Hi Premraj,

I'm really sorry because first i misunderstood like you were asking about SAP Enterprise Portal and so i confused with my reply..

I'll get back to you with some LSO docs...