cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice Serializing ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I'm having problems with the webservices, i have a method in a session bean that executes a finder method of an entity bean and then create an object of o java bean class developed by me, and returns that object.

I have created a webservice from this session bean, and when i test it it raises the following error:

- Serializing object

Lcom.sap.gram.ISLR.ayuda.SECEFK_Model;@f51633 fails.

Nested message: XML Serialization Error. Object of

Class [com.sap.gram.ISLR.ayuda.SECEFK_Model] does not

have property [SecefkNumcas] of type

java.lang.Integer ]. Check if the right object is

passed to the serialization routine..

The java bean class doesnt have a property called SecefkNumcas that property has another name. And the java bean class is developed like the model class of the QuickCarRental tutorial/example. I have some others webservices and gives errors like this above.

I dont know how to solve this problem. I hope somebody can help me.

Thx and Rgds.

Gregory

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregory,

Check whether your java bean class implements serializable interface?

When you are passing object of that class from any method then that object should be serializable implemented.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavik,

Yes, my java bean class implements the serializable interface.

Thx

Rgds.

Gregory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gregory are you trying to serialize an int ?

Remember if you do not use java 1.5 you have no autoboxing... so you have to use Integer which is serializable...!

Enjoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregory,

i am facing the same problem, which you faced i.e

Serializing object

[Lcom.lti.rfsone.sessionbeans.helperclass.GRreversalrecords;@178927d fails. Nested message: XML Serialization Error. Object of Class [com.lti.rfsone.sessionbeans.helperclass.GRreversalrecords] does not have property [MatDocItemNo] of type [java.lang.Integer]. Check if the right object is passed to the serialization routine..

did you found out the solution to it..can you plz suggest me how to solve this error

Thanks & Regards

Jeet