cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRICING DOUBT ( can i use K029 combination to pr00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sap Gurus,

I have a doubt that can i use k029 combination instead of Pr00 for base price we confirm and why i am thinking to use please read the below Scenario

My client(paper industry) has so many product range near about 3000. So we have to maitain records every time and pirces can be changed any time so when ever there is price change we need to change all records.

So what I am thinking is instead of PR00 in the pricing procedure I am putting KA00 Combination i.e Sales org + Disc + Material price group

So if use this combination there is no need to maintain price for all material and have to maitain material pricing group for all products with different range

So there is no need to maintain Pr00 instead of pr00 I am using K029 combination

So please confirm weather its right practice or what are the consequences which will be faced in the future

please confirm i am waiting for your vuluable sugesstion.

Thanks & regards......

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Both the condition types K029 and KA00 belong to the condition class - A, i.e., Discounts and Surcharges. You cannot replace PR00 with these condition types and the plus/minus field in the condition type definition of these two will be Negative only.

Thanks,

Ravi