Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing scale ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create a pricing scale for discount condition type

If Material (Example CAR) is 1 yr old and it has run 1 to 1000 Kilometers then 10% discount

If material is 2 yrs old and it has run 1001 kilometers to 5000 kilometers then

8% discount.

Note: - I need to define a scale for kilometers but system also should read the age of car.

Opition 1) I can create age is one of the key combination

But i am looking for

What is mean by scale base type of

1) Formula based scale

2) Points based scale

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use Variant Configuration in your scenario. It'll be a lot more effective.

Create Material CAR as aconfigurable material. Create a Class with 3 Characteristics:

DISTANCE, AGE, PRICE.

Create PRICE as a variant pricing characteristic. Add the three characteristics in a Class. Create a configuration profile for the material and assign the class.

Then you need to create a dependency in the profile that sepcifies the different variants of your scenario. Something like:

DISTANCE IN (1, 1000), AGE EQ "2 Years", PRICE = PR1

DISTANCE IN (1, 1000), AGE EQ "3 Years", PRICE = PR2

Then in VK11 you can create a condition record for PR1= 10%, PR2= 8% etc.

The condition type needs to be a variant condition.

Here's a step by step guide on VC if you want to see exaactly how to work on your scenario

http://sapqueries.blogspot.com/2007/05/variant-configuration.html

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Scale Basis</b>

Determines how the system interprets a pricing scale in a condition. For example, the scale can be based on quantity, weight, or volume.

<b>Scale formula</b>

It provides the Routing for calculating the Scale basis of ur own which was not defined in the standard SAP

for ur requirement u have to write a routine according to ur requirement

In formula based scale U have to give the scale according the routin u have defined

In Point based scale u have to give certain time period for which this time period is applicable

hope this is needful

reward points