cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract employee maintain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends

My client required contract employees also to maintain in SAP.

Is there any crucial area that i have to go through apart from maintain separate employee group and assignment.

please let me know.

teja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Leane1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I agree with all the other replies to create a separate employee group (therefore attaching separate configuration to the group), but also - do you want to include them as part of the organisational structure? An alternative is to assign them against the default position - this will come in handy if the contract employees are continually moving in the organisation.

You can use the work contract field to assign an employee against a contract company - if required.

Also, do you want to pay them based on hrs worked or a weekly/mthly amount?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we have to maintain employee group and sub group separately.

my doubt is

1.if i assign them to default position , then how can i post payroll results to accounting.

2. how can i do run the entire cycle with out maintain them in organisation structure since it is cumbersome.

please give some insight

Happy DIWALI

TEJA

Leane1
Explorer
0 Kudos

The default position was a suggestion that could make it easier for you, but if you assign the cost centre based on your organisational structure, then that would not be an option.

You could for these employees, assign it directly in i0001 or create i0027.

You should do what is best for your organisation.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

while i am trying this in sand box i have got error saying " no rule in key IN722what could it be please help if any of you are familiar with it/

thank you

srilalitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Leane

please provide any questionnaire if you have with regard to contract employees.

i was very much satisfied with the way you hinted me in this context.

thank you very much

regards

tejaswi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

maintain separate EE subgroup for contract employees .

Regards,

Manoj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai......

The config remains same.. except the way u treat the salaried & contract will be different....

groupings, CAP & PCR, Employee Attributes, etc..... will vary