cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noted Items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to create one special Gl indicator same as down payment request, which i can call for payment but when i am creating this indicator, i am clicking on Notem item and Down payment/requests, system is giving a error that you can only use noted item with downpayment in indicator "F".

Please let me know how can i create such a special GL indicator.

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

durgasankar_innamuri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To create a new special indicator you can create in OBXR. and one more tcode is there OBXT. If u define under obxt special gl indicator will appear in FB60.

Hope this is clear, if yes assign points

Regards,

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Verma:

"F" indicator is already defined by SAP. You cannot create a new GL indicator with the same name. The best option for you is to assign (multiple) GL accounts in the special GL indicator. This can be done in FBKP > Special GL.

Have fun.

Vj

Assign points if info helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

Goto VBXR

Select ur indicator and goto properties.

Hopefully there is no tick on noted items. Tick it and process ur transaction. It will work

Regards,

Atul.

Assign Points if you find useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Actually i want to create one more special GL indicator as noted item, which i can call later and make the payment.

So, please let me know..

Thank You

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

System'll not allow you to do that, anyway you've option to assign as many GL as you want - y you need one more Spl GL (it is possible to create one DP & on DPR)

VVR

durgasankar_innamuri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OBXR double click on the F and choose properties on the right hand side you will find why the system i giving that one

regards,

Sankar