cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Sap Module Should I Opt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Please suggest me which SAP module should i opt for. Listed below are my details.

I have almost 3 years of experience in IT & Telcom job sector and am currently working in Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence department of a Telecom Company. I have a plan to do my Masters in Business Administration (MBA).

Please suggest which SAP Mosule should i opt for, should it be the BI or any thing else, also the module which is the future of SAP..

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you are mentioned you are a MBA post graduate.so my better suggision is you should learn SAP netwewer componets as BI and CRM,and anothrt option is CBEL CRM is good.

regards,

reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayub,

What kind of experience you have in IT?Do you have any programming knowledge?

Are you interested in programming in SAP? Depending on your answers, it would be easy for us to suggest you.

If you are interested in programming, best is to go for SAP Netweaver which is hot and demanding and will be good in future too.It is based on ABAP and Java.

If you are not interested in programming, best is to go for SAP BW or any SAP Function Modules like SD or MM or FI/CO or SRM or SCM or CRM.

Regarding your MBA, what is the specialization you want to take in MBA like Marketing or Finance or HR....etc..... Depending on your interest you can choose the respective module for SAP training.

Any SAP module training in Siemens (who is the authorized training partner of SAP) costs you around 3 laks and after getting the certification, it will be a bit easy to get jobs with the certification.

Local/unofficial institutes normally charge from 5000 rupees to 20,000 rupees depending on the module and the their program structure.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Srinivasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can go for SAP BW and if you are planning to do MBA in Marketing then you can go for SAP CRM. Both are going good

Regards

Anand Yadav

Former Member
0 Kudos

wat abt SAP NetWeaver & SAP HR, any comment on them? n wat abt the costs, how much usually they training costs ?