cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to award points

Former Member
0 Kudos

I posted a topic as a question, and I got a helpful response, but I'm unable to award points. I keep reading that there should be stars or radio buttons or an icon on the left-hand side of the response, but the only thing I see on the left is the responder's name, number of posts, and registered date. I'm using Internet Explorer 6.0 xpsp2.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've sent this on to our support group (sdn@sap.com) hopefully they'll get this fixed soon!

Normally yes for each reply to a topic marked as a question you will see under the auther of the replies name a set of radio buttons to mark the appropriate points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unable to reward points. Can you reward 50 points for this thread or maximum allowable points??

Also how can i reward points in future??

Thanks

Thilothama

Former Member
0 Kudos

That URL is the URL for this thread, and if you are not the author of a thread you are NOT able to assign points. Only the author of the thread may do this unless a moderator chooses to intervene.

10 points are the maxmium for a post which is a "Solved" question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am the author of that thread. Who is the moderator of that thread? Do I have to inform them??

Former Member
0 Kudos

you gave me the wrong link!

For the author to update the thread, first the thread must be marked as a "Question" (just edit on the first thread in the list and select the checkbox to mark it as a question)

Then next to each reply in the thread you will see a set of radio buttons that you may select one and thus assign points to the each of those replies if you choose.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm new to using SDN. Yesterday I posted a problem and got a helpful response, but it appears I cannot award points for the answer. I've followed the steps mentioned, but I don't get the popup window to allocate the points. Also, I don't see a solved option next to any of the replies I've received.

Here is the link to the topic..

Could you take a look please, and let me know what I did incorrectly, or if it's some setting on my side (browser, user, etc)?

Thanks,

Pat M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you not see the radio buttons under Eugene Khusainov name where you can click for 2, 6 or 10 points?

Please send a mail to sdn@sap.com if you do not see those options.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sap People:

I also posted a question yesterday and got big help on it. But I think I forgot marked it as a "Question". Can you please award points to this replierSiegfried Szameitat for me. Here is the thread:

Thank you very much and sorry for all the troubles

Szufen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Most likely you did mark it as a question, however if you did not you can also edit the first message in the thread and check the checkbox to make it a question.

I think the problem you are having at the moment is related to this topic, , please take a look and then just remember which thread it is and once things are back up and running you can then go back and reward points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please award points to pizzaman for this thread.

and i have marked the post as a question.

i do want to award points.

i DO NOT see the radio buttons.

can my id be fixed?

thanks in advance

chen

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should be able to reward points now.

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kurt,

Which forum thread do you want to give points to?

I checked your last 10 posts and all of them the points can be awarded.

Please post a link to it.

Thanks, Mark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This thread:

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kurt,

I was able to give points, so the problem somehow has to do with your user. Our platform people are looking into this.

Best, Mark.