cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No duplicate Condition in Sales Order

former_member403242
Participant
0 Kudos

Anyone have idea how to control one condition type can only show once in Sales Order?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to use USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While responding, please see that it is a latest discussion and not the one which has been created in 2007

arlei_filho
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, check the SAP NOTES 2560726 - A manual discount condition record can be inserted multiple times.. I'm pretty sure, your issue will be solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i know, we cant maintain two similar condition types in a pricing procedure, so no question arises of reflecting two similar condition types in a single sales order.

Regards

Subramanyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Pricing Procedure (V/08), use Requirement Type '2'. Ideally, One condition type will appear only once in a sales order.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had taken-up this issue with SAP some time back with regard to PR00 condition (manual) and was advised that standard system does not have any provision to control it. Hence, possibly , you may have to do some development.

Muraleedharan.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take a look at user exit LV69AFZZ.

You can use this user exit to make a condition type unique - by deleting the previous entry.

Regards,

Jan Pel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammy,

Go to V/06

Go in detail of Condition type.(that duplicating in your pricing procedure)

Under Control data 1 Tab

check the "struccond." (if is there any value - remove it.)

hope this will solve your problem.

karnesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By using Condition Exclusion procedure you can effectively control duplicate condition types.

For this you just need to define exclusion procedure for pricing and assign the condition types to it.

If helpful reward...

Former Member
0 Kudos

for condition types with accesse sequence, you can set Exclusive indicator in the customizing for access sequence.

former_member403242
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Kevin,

The conditions which I would like to control, normally only have one access sequence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even the struccond under Control data 1 Tab of condition type is not relevant as it either copies or cumulates the amount based on sub items.

I am not sure if there is a standard way of meeting your requirement, but it can be done by a custom pricing requirement.

In the requirement, check the internal table (XKOMV or similar) that stores pricing conditions; for the specific condition type, see if there is already a record with condition counter = 1 (ZAEHK is the field for condition counter and it indicates how many times a condition type appears). If you already find this record, then set SY-SUBRC to 4 so that newer condition entry will be deactivated.

Assign this requirement to the condition type in the relevant pricing procedure.

No matter how many times a user enters the condition type, it will be deactivated (indicated by yellow color) from second entry onwards.

Please reward with points if useful.

Cheers,

KC

former_member403242
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found field ZAEHK is not condition counter which indicate how many times a condition type appears. It is a counter which indicate condition sequence. This way cannot solve problem. Thanks anyway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I am also facing same problem. If you got solution kindly share with me.

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to v/06 for that particular type go to "changes which can be made" put in the

"manual entries field"- D.

reward if helpful.

regards,

seshu.

former_member403242
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, seshu,

Thanks for your reply. This way cannot solve my problem.

I would like to control some condition type cannot show twice in Sales Order. But this condition User has to input value manually.