cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

half day deduction on the base of calendar days

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Deducting half day on the base of Calendar days has become a nightmare for us. It is a very normal requirement of any company.

Suppose, the month of April has got 30 days & some one is absent for a half day, now the salary should be deducted for half day on the base of 30 days. Anyhow it is not possible in the current system.

If I go through PC 10 & 3 then the amount is deducted on the base of work days in the particular month not calendar days.

Is there any possibility to do this by using INP1 or XVAL? We have tried with rounding rule 0 to .75 = .50, Day rule= 2 etc. In the absence type we have clearly mentioned Kalendar days.

Please guide so that we can get the actual result from SAP system

Will be greatful for any help

Thanks

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check ur counting rule.. maintain the quota multiplier as 100% for both days and hours.. also make in sure counting rule to check less than 1 day in the conditions for absence..

And pls check ur rounding rule. Be sure to maintain it as 0.5 intsead of 0.

rewards if helful.

regards

Darsana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Leave type is mentioned as Blank (Calendar days) holiday class is mentioned as 02 while configuring the leave type it is not linked with quota.

In rounding rules it is mentioned as

Lower Limit Upper Limit Target Value

0,50000( Include) 0,75000 0,50000

1,00000 99.999,99999 (Include) 1,00000

In counting class

the quoata multiplier is 100 in both for hours & days, condition is less than 1 day & in day type Day1 & Day2 is checked rather than this almost every thing is same.

in absence valuation (Payroll) we have maitained in expert view like

New counting class

percentage 50

Day Rule 01 (Work Days)

Wagetype: New

Time: I (Valuation in current payroll period)

Percentge: 50%

Time Unit: KT (Calendar Days)

Day Rule: 01 (On work days)

Please help me out of the problem...

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Inspite of checking these all i am not being able to resolve the issue, hope some one else has gone through the same scenario, please help.

Inputs are appreciated.

Thanks

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

configure ur As if Principle according to ur requirement..

Also check the counting rule for the absence type...

Maintain Processing Class 10 & specification 1 for the wage types which are to be prorated....

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to counting rule under absence counting > rules for absence counting new>define counting rule, select your absence type. go to details there u find condition for absences and attendance , mark less than 1 day.

then

go to pa30 call employee to whom u want mark half day. go to 2001 and put absence date and hrs 4 simultaneously. ur problem will solve.

Points requires if issue solved.

Thanks

Sandeep