Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT table clarification

Tarun
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to extract a report from the system where by i want to know the exact amount of Basic salary paid to an employee in a particular month( Basic Salary as well as Basic Salary Arrears) strictly as per the Remuneration Statement.

Now, the problem is that from where should i pick these values, If i am using the RT for this purpose then the problem is that the values in RT gets updated whenever there is any Retro run in the current result section.

Is there any other field which i can use for this purpose? My requirement is just to get the same values of Basic and Basic Arrears stictly as per the remuneration statement.

Plz help....i'll be very thankful to you

regards

TS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Tarun
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

Check ORT

DT

Difference Table

Table DT is used to transfer retroactive accounting differences within retroactive chains.

Old Results Table

Table ORT is table RT from the last payroll result (usually from the previous payroll period). Tables LRT and VORT are also formed from table ORT.

LRT

Last Results Table

Table LRT is table RT from the last payroll result (usually from the previous payroll period). It is formed from table ORT but only contains the wage types that are relevant to the current period and required often. This is controlled using personnel calculation rule X006, which reads processing class 06.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if it is for india

go to tcode <b>pc00_m40_ann</b>, where u cant details for the person's annual salary with each and every salary heads

Points required if issue solved.

Thanks

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Extract the sequence no from RGDIR table where payty = 'A' and fpper = inper.

and for that sequence no get the data from RT.

Enjoy,

Atin

Tarun
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI Atin,

Thanks for the reply. but the issue is when the retro is run, the values for that period is also updated with the new values. But my requirement is to get the values as per the payslip or you can say the actual amount paid to an employee as per the payslip.

Eg:- April basic = 1000

May basic = 1000, Basic arrears = -200 ( for the month of april due to LOP entered in may)

Now, when the retro is run, the system will update the value in april month as 800 and May as 1000. where as my requirement is to get the actual amount paid to the employee in the month of April which is Rs.1000.

any help on this plz

regards

TS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAi..

query on ORT Table instead of RT....

Tarun
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi manu,

Thanks a lot for the reply. But as per my knowledge as and when the retro is run for the same period say april....if the retro is run again and again it will became ORT ans so on....but how can i get the value which is actually paid to the employee in the month of April as per payslip? I mean if i have to apply some logic then the what table should i use so that it's values contains the values of the amount actually paid to the employee in a particular month.

Do let me know if it is not clear.

regards

TS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

If the retro run is there and suppose you run payslip for April athen definately you will show the amount 1000 in april payslip.

If you run payslip for May with retro run then it will show you both payslip, if you have selected the retro payslip selection option, in this case it will show 800 as basic amount for april which is actual and corrected payslip for the month of April in Month of May.

System behaves correctly..

Thanks,

Atin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check RT with current indicator P.it will have the old values.When retro run,new record with indicator A is created and the previous 1 become P.

Regards,

Manoj.