Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user exits for pricing condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I have a requiremnet in SD in which when sales order is created in the pricing tab

the current user should not enter any condition type..only he has to create and condition will be entered by another user...i know how to write the code but i am not able find out exit name....it's an urgent...thank in advanace

points will be rewarded.

regards,

Srinivas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest to create a transaction variant to disable the pricing conditions..

Then create a new variant transaction code and then assign the transaction variant..

Then give the authorization to the transaction for that particular user..

Thanks

Naren

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest to create a transaction variant to disable the pricing conditions..

Then create a new variant transaction code and then assign the transaction variant..

Then give the authorization to the transaction for that particular user..

Thanks

Naren

0 Kudos

Hi

Thank's for u r reply....

Can u guide me how to create transaction variant and how to copy....because i am new to user exits....

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to use SHD0 to create transaction variants..

While creating the variants ..disable the tab for pricing..

Check these links for help

http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sapbs010.htm

Thanks

naren

0 Kudos

Hi ,

It's almost done ...Thank u ...but after disable the pricing tab it should opened to other users and it should restrict to certain users .. how can i acheive this..can u give details...

Thanking you,

Regards