cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate button for SSO2 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Recently I shifted my ITS 6.20 installation to point to another R/3, and as I was using PAS-based authentication I configured the SNC accordingly. The SNC Get Ticket Test runs fine on the ITS Admin instance, but somehow when I was signing in to the webgui service I was not able to proceed beyond the select language screen.

Thought there was an issue with the SNC thing so I clicked the Activate button for the RFC destination NONE thru the SSO2 transaction. Now I m not shown this Activate button again, and not even able to reach the webgui select language screen. M thrown out with an authentication error, while earlier I cud atleast see the MYSAPSSO2 ticket being generated at the client side.

Note that the PAS module is being run correctly thru the logs.

Help me..............

regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Strehle
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

the WebGui service "~xgateway sapdiag" must have set a ~language parameter. Therefore either you set ~language en in global.srvc or in the corresponding service.

This should be also set in the corresponding services:

#use a SSO2 Ticket

~mysapcomusesso2cookie 1

If you have access to SAP Service Marketplace, please use this <http://service.sap.com/~form/handler?_APP=01100107900000000342&_EVENT=DISPL_ATTA&_NNUM=0000535538> to download the PAS SDK with full documentation.

best regards,

-markus