cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality inspection for vendor wise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client is having a vendor in Hyderabad, he is a properitory vendor then inspection isn't required while receiving the material.Another vendor is in Bangalore, for this vendor inspection is required. But the material number is same for both the vendors. How can i proceed this scenerio.Can anybody suggest.

Regards,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krish ,

If your problem is solved can you please close this thread.Thanks

Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krish,

I was having a similar situation.As Kirthi described perfectly,create Q Info records(QI01) for material and vendor combination.Select suitable Control Inspection lot tabs in QM view under Control Inspec lot .Also set the target QM system in Q info record and actual QM system in QM view and QM procurement active .Your problem should be solved.thanks

Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Q infor record vendorwise is the best solution...

Former Member
0 Kudos

for properitory vendor make Quality info record in QInfo record Select no Inspection & for vendor in Bangalore create Qinfo record with Setting Insection Required for this active QM procurement Tab due to Qinfo record is Mandatory for All Vendors for that particular vendor

regards

Sanjay

former_member204463
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

You can control this scenario through Inspection control in the Insp. Control tab of Q-info record. Maintain Q-info record for the vendor you need to skip inspection through QI01, Enter the Vendor QM system in the Vendor master record (Consult MM Guy), and select the Existing QM system such that it matches the Vendor QM system and select the inspection control as No Inspection. Your problem will be solved.

Reward if cleared or get back with queries.

Keerthi