Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice output not processing--

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Waiting for your inputs,

we have created one invoice& as per the config whenever we save the invoice automatically invoice has to send to the bill to partner.

here for output type we are using smartform-

we have checked configuration n its fine tuned ( output determination, condition record, billing type )

wen we check in processing log of the incorrectly processed output type ( billing-header-output ),

it shows an error message as " Internal error, FORM=END_SECTION, ID=DELSEC,RC=0 )

n

warning message as "Cell exceeds, no more output possible in structure HEADER_INFO_LEFT"

*our Abaper, debug the program, but helpless,

please try to give me any inputs,

working on critical issue,

EXPECTING SOME INPUT FROM YOU GUYS WHO IS ON TOP-5,

hope ll get few thoughts from u.

*Poitns awarded for immediate replies

Message was edited by:

RMD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it happend bcoz one of the fields length is not exactly maintianed sufficient space in output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had a similar kind of problem with the invoice output. By providing more space to the particular structure HEADER_INFO_LEFT, the problem will be solved.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Can you please let me know? where we need to do?

we have the structure ,but dont konw where we need to increase the space?

for which field?

but we have few previous doc's in which this output processed correctly ( but for this Bill to partner,so far no output has correctly processed)

is there any problem with BP address or any data from BP( if u think )?

Please let me know at the earliest,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest you use SFTRACE(switch on) and run the smartform you will get the error log. The exact line number where the space need to be increased will be available in the error log (SFTRACE)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashish,

when i enter SFTRACE in command window, it shows no transcation code doesnt exist.

is it any table or Tcode?

Thanks alot for your input,

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a t-code.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok,

our abape is debugging that smartform.

but hez telling this is happend at the time of the creation and smartform will trigger after creating invoice,so there could be no problem with the program.

n moreover we have other doc's for this smartform which was processed correctly.

( this is happening only with one bill to,others it works fine,)

so i tried in that way, i created same bill to party in QA and tested,

then its working fine n invoice output is processed.We couldnt replicate the same scenario of production into quality.

somuch confusion-- not even getting any clue in that--

any thoughts? plz help me