cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD and Sender Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

so here is the problem in case some of you can help me with the obvious....

I need to interface with an SQL database....

I go to the SLD and create a product, a software component, a technical system and finally a business system (and I assign it to our SLD)....

But, when I go to my configuration scenario and try to create a sender agreement, I don't see the service for my newly created Business System....

any ideas?

thanks,

Marc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

ur complete scenario isnt clear,

anyways if u r done with all the configurations (SLD etc).

then as per ur err kindly check wth few things

1. check whether SC ,product and their assignment wth TS and BS

should be done properly,

2. Cache refresh

3.Objects are saved and activated

Regards

Pratibha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks for your help.... refreshing the SLD cache did the trck...

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to manually assign the newly created business system to your configuration scenario.

In integration directory, go to OBJECTS tab -->Service Without Party --> Business System --> right click on the Business System you created and click on 'Add to scenario', and select the Scenario where you need that added.

Jawwad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

make sure you clear SLD cache from the integration directory before trying to create sender agreement.

Regards

Arul

PS: reward if its useful

rohit_goel
Participant
0 Kudos

For using any Business System first it should be imported to the Integration Directory from SLD.

Make sure that you have imorted the Business System.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Are you mean to use SQL Server database as an RDBMS system to persist data using SQL operations or Process Data using SQL operations?

Then, as like any application, an Appliction system use RDBMS as a transaction aware storage system to work with data.

In XI inside the SLD the same way you have to only a business system of the type of ABAP or JAVA and using the JDBC adaptor sender and receiver communication channel you can create any RDBMS operation with the database.

When you configure the scenario inside Integration builder (Configuration tool)

Make sure you have done the following system

1. Business systems created in SLD

2. Business systems associated with a given technical system

3. All the XI product and component on which you have created the integration artifacts associated with your scenario is selected for the newly created business system.

4. SLD cache is updated from the configuration tool

5. Business systems are associated with the SERVICEs without party

6. Channels created for the newly added services

Then you can use the business system either in a service consumer or receiver using the associated JDBC sender channel or receiver channel.

Thanks