cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need solution urgent?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am new to apo, i wanna transfer the data using CIF from R3 to apo,am created IM in R/3 with product and plant,and activated it, can any body tell where in apo it reflect or where can i see the data in apo.

Early reply is highely appriciable.

Regards,

Chow

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chow,

I am not aware if there is a transaction where you can check the reflection of integration models in APO but you can check in the product master (/sapapo/mat1) when you enter the material with the corresponding plant. If the material is displayed, it means the CIF is successfull.

Hopes this helps,

Raymond

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chow,

Tanamor is correct in his reply. Since you have transferred Master data from R/3 to APO via CIF, you can check the transferred data in the corresponding APO master data transactions. For Product it is /SAPAPO/MAt1 and for Location it is /SAPAPO/LOC3.

In the APO Menu there is a folder called Master Data which lists all the relevant transactions. To confirm that the master data in APO is created from R/3 via CIF check the Created field value. It should have the RFC User id and the date / time that of Integration Model activation.

On another note - please refrain from posting threads with Subject "Need solution urgent?" or "Need urgent solution". Note the subject line is what most of the users read and a short gist of the issue like "Checking Master Data in APO after CIF" is more meaningful. Secondly you can not ask for urgent resolution in these forums. The users replying here are taking time off from work to reply and are not obligated to resolve questions in a specified time frame.

Regards,

Somnath