cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding MM01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i am trying to create material master using MM01, system is not asking for Plant and storage location details. But it opens the views screen directly and it is not even asking for the plant while saving also.... Can any one tell where do i need to change settings for this..

Regards,

Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

chmurshid
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Krish...

In MM01...

After selecting Industry Type and Material Type, Click on Org. Levels from menu Tab.

Select Data Selction screen where you want enter the material related data, select Org. Level , there you can give your Plant data....

Then, Disable Org. Levels/ Profiles only on Request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krish,

In transaction MM01 after entering the material number, industry sector and matl.type, without pressing Enter, click on the 'select views' tab on top.Then select Organizational levels tab in Views screen. Take a try ...

Regards

former_member562193
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

If you are selecting only Basic Data1 view then the system will not ask for the Plant and Storage Location. Make sure that you are selecting other Relevant views as well like Purchasing View, Plant & Storage location view, Accounting View etc.

Regards,

Lucky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucky,

Its not even asking for the selection of views. System directly showing all views one by one... when i just entered MM01 it showing screen to select industry sector and material type...then I press enter...then system directly showing the views one by one...

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might have defaulted views and org levels. When you go to MM02 or MM03 next time, after entering your material#, select the menu:

Defaults--> Views

Defaults-->Org. Levels

You will understand what I mean....

Present the values (views and org units)

View selection only on request (check box) controls whether it prompts you to select views

Similar to views, org levels only on request check box works. Deselect these checkboxes or deselect the defaults there. Everything works as normal. Reward points if helps!

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gopala,

The check box u told is already deselected. But still problem is not solved. When i tried to disply the created material using MM03 then the system asking for Organisational levels...means plant and all stuff..then I enter some plant then system giving the error like material is not there in the plant...looks like a strange problem...any other help highly appreciated..

regards,

Krish.