cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketplace Adapter

0 Kudos

We currently use SAP Business Connector/MarketSet Connector for Marketplace communication and we are moving to SAP XI 3.0/Marketplace Adapter for our VMI, SAP Orders and SRM Orders with a Marketplace and we do not have a way to specify more than one DDID in Marketplace Adapter/XI. In XI, it is allowing only one DDID per service and is not sufficient for our Marketplace communication.

We need information about Marketplace Adapter to handle multiple DDIDs / TPIDs (Internal IDs) this functionality is currently possible in SAP Business Connector/MarketSet Connector.

Thanks, Sayana Siddabattula

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are having the same difficulty with the Marketplace Adapter. We have to connect with multiple marketplaces using various messagetypes. We already made a workaround by using Integration Processes (these can also contain DDID's), but this only works if you have 1 messagetype coming in and 1 messagetype going out per Marketplace. We want to be sending both Invoice and Orderresponses, so this is for us not sufficient. Does anyone have any other suggestions for this?

Sayana/Holger did you find a solution?

Thanks in advance,

Edwin Kense.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sayana,

it seems that we are running into the same issue, too.

We use SAP Business Connector/MarketSet Connector for Marketplace communication and are migrating to SAP XI/Marketplace Adapter. I cannot find any place in the Marketplace Adapter where to put the recipient ID´s for our vendors. How do you solve your problem ?

Thanks and regards,

Holger Baumann

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sayana,

you can set only one DDID but <b>per system</b>

if you set several systems then you can have many

Regards,

michal

0 Kudos

Thanks Michal-

Even if I create multiple services corresponding to DDIDs, I still do not have place to do DDID to TPID/Vendor mapping (This is currently possible in SAP BC/MarketSet Connector).

Thanks, Sayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sayana,

You seem to have done some work on the Marketplace adapter.I don't know about SAP BC/Marketset connector also.Could you please share with me how to configure this adapter? I can provide more details if you are willing to help.I don't see any response in the forum for my earlier posts.

Thank you

JD