cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms bill invoice, i need to print four invoice bill with differentes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i have a problem with a invoice smartform, i need to print a bill invoice, throught the transaction vf02, i need that it takes 4 copies of the smartform, but in every copy i need a text that says: Original, Copy, Purchase department. Is the same invoice the same data but i need that when i send it to print and i put in the transaction number of copies 4 i need that the same document print 4 times with different text at the end, i can not do this, please help.

Thank you

Miguel Angel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you very much Naimesh Patel, that last one did function, im very happy, Thanks a lot.

Sincerily Miguel Ángel Padilla

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you have assigned points to the useful replies ... appreciate your points

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check the field NAST_ANZAL in your driver program.

Include this NAST_ANZAL in the exporting parameter in your smartform FM.

Make one window in your smartforms.

Put condition like NAST_ANZAL = '4' for that window.

and put some program lines to get the text like Original, Copy....

attach text to that window.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Naimesh, i just did that, but the smartform does not know the estructure nast-anzal, and when im making the debug of the smartform the value nast-anzal its fill with 4 the numbers of page that i´m using to print that, but it does not print the 4 pages of the document, it only print the original bill invoice 4 times. And the window in the smartform never put the values i send. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Miguel

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with passing counter into your SMARTFORMS FM

Like:

DO NAST_ANZAL TIMES.
l_counter = l_counter + 1.  " << pass this to FM and use for the TEXT to print 
      CALL FUNCTION LF_FM_NAME
           EXPORTING
                     COUNTER = l_COUNTER   " USE this to derive the text into PRINTOUT
enddo.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel