cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

are BIC mappings provided /predefined by Seeburger?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have a question regarding the usage of the Seeburger XI Add-On. We have a scenario where we get X.12 EDI files from a partner and need to map it to another format. If I've understood the documentation correctly the Seeburger Adapter is responsible for the mapping between the external file and the internal XI XML representation of the EDI message.

(the mapping specified in the file adapter via CallBicXIRaBean.mappingName)

In thread I found there is a specific naming format to specify this mappings. It seems to be something like See_E2X_ANSIX12_856_V4010 depending on message type, version and direction. Are these kinds of mappings predefined/delivered by Seeburger or is this something the Seeburger user has to do by itself with the BICMappingDesigner?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have access to that server physically, all I do see is the Integration Builder Design & Repository View. For everything else there is alot of bureaucracy involved. Is there a standard mapping for X.12 850 V3030 files available and if not is this provided by Seeburger on request without any additional charges?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the IBC tool under the mapping tab you will find all the standard mappings provided by seeburger. What you need to do is export it and deployee it on the XI server and then you can use that mapping.

There are arround 50 std mapping programs which seeburger has provided for different conversion.

If you want then please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

Chirag Gohil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag, it would certainly help if you could provide me those. Please mail it to seeburger.user@gmail.com. Thanks alot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your mail it is sent to you.

Thanks and Regards,

Chirag Gohil

former_member185846
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

I'm new to Seeburger/EDI interfaces. Hence, I require some kind of solid end to end tutorial to configure a sample PI Seeburger EDI interface. Can you please share to its.joe.s@gmail.com ?

Thanks

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Joe,

will send you some mail...

Regards

Stefan

former_member185846
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, Stefan. I also responded to your blog  SEEBURGER EDI-Adapter Version 2.2 seeking some clarifcations. Please clarify as and when possible. Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan/Joe

I'm new to Seeburger/EDI interfaces (so far i was working with SAP-Sterling Integrator). Hence, I require some kind of solid end to end tutorial to configure a sample PI Seeburger EDI interface. Can you please share to rahul.gju@gmail.com

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hello guys

does Somebody know  how  configure mdn sender agreement in Sap PI 7.3 single stack using Seeburger 2.2?

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Elizabeth,

since the title of this thread refers to bic-mappings, I assume you will not get much response regarding a MDN-Question...I think it would be good to start a new thread/question so that also other people here on SCN can later on search for this ... if they have similar  questions...

Will take a look and hopefully be able to provide an answer then...

Kind Regards

Stefan

0 Kudos

Thanks Stefan

I will do it

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look in the seeburger folder for .xsd files...they should be there..the naming of the files determines what it maps to...

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case Seeburger provides standard mappings, could someone post a list of those? I don't know where I could find/see those.

Thanks.