cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Error (help required)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any routine which includes the tax value in R100 as well ,currently the problem is that the 100% Discount condition is only including the net price

And in the pricing procedure i m using two prices one price of tax calculation and the other is consumer price first i calculate the tax from base price then i deduct the tax from the consumer price this calculation is working fine through standard routines.

Only problem is that when i enter NRAB and R100 at end it only includes Net Value which is calculated through Formual using condition type NTPS

Kindly Help Required ASAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ABAPAR,

I m not getting the exact picture of what U desired, from your pricing procedure.

As you r using multiple free goods condition type...anyway.

If you wanted to make the calculated tax "amount + "as a basis for the calculation of particular condition type.you can use the functionality of subtotal.

That mean go and assign one subtotal no. to subtotal column in your pricing procedur to all condition type to which you wanted to make as a basis for furthur calculation.(this settings allow the total of all values in one subtotal).

And finally U can assign this subtotal no.to the "alt.cal.B.value "of pricing procedure for the calculation of particular condition type.

If you r using any std condion type that come up with certain routine like NRAB or somthing...possibly that will not allow u to do this settings. so in this case clear your free goods requirement or use any new condition type. i.e . Z creation.

consult your SD consultant.

karnesh